Monday, June 6, 2016

Weekly Inventory 6/5/2016

Monday 5/30: Memorial Day. Went to Forest Park with Larry.
Tuesday 5/31: Back to work. Back home. Cherry trees died. :(  Learning to get over loss a little better now. Indy 500 guests left house in great shape. 
Wed 6/1: New roommate: Jeffrey. He's quiet and keeps to himself. I like it. Great run and work out!
Thur 6/2: Met up with a friend I haven't spent time with in three years. Got over some past stuff.
Fri 6/3: Great run and work out! Another weekend begins! Larry comes over. I make grilled cheese. We watch another segment of CNN's "The Sixties" on Netflix.
Sat 6/4: I start a new book I really like: "Girl on a Train." Go to a really fun party at Michele's house--porch party--all my favorite people. Lots of laughs and great talks as the party goers thinned out. I love these people! Michele, Eric, Brian, Deb, Patrick, Larry!
Sun 6/5: Sunlight and breeze coming through the windows of breakfast nook. I enjoy coffee, buttery toast. sweet strawberries, and tangy grapes, and my book, and relish the freedom once again--my own house, my own food, my own schedule! Later get out my caulking gun to fix "everything in the world." Arm Chair Bob Villa aka Larry is skeptical that I shouldn't use caulk on the things I am caulking, and I show him the tube: "ALL PURPOSE." Go for a long-ish bike ride. I still don't like riding much anymore. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment