Sunday, October 13, 2013

Photo365: Summer

My summer began on a glacier in Alaska and ended on a towering sand dune on Lake Michigan. In between I made many discoveries on my journey. I'll post the Washington/Alaska/Canada trip separately.




 
My mom and dad's beautiful terraced back yard, early summer:
 


 









 
 
 
 
 


Afternoon on Dottie's front porch during FUNemployment


 
I made a healthy lunch of falafel, couscous, edamame, and apricots stuffed with mascarpone cheese, and Sun King Osiris

 
 
 
Sun rings at the Hundred-Acre Wood on Summer Solstice











 
Hanging out at Daniel's cool digs on Summer Solstice









2013 was the year of the Supermoon





 
Ain't summer without some baseball

And fireworks on the 4th of July
 
And sand castles

 
 
 
Shades State Park
 











 
Dottie's shower--I won these cool cowboy boot salad tongs

 
Dottie's shower in Woodruff Place

 
 
 
Riding bikes with neighbor Roy






 
 
 
Favorite tree on the bluff in St. Joe
 
 
Cooking! Salmon croquets and asparagus

 
Sunset, beer, pizza, lounge chair, and Kindle

 
Larry's lavendar 
 
 
 Running shoes post hash

 
Biking

 
Favorite beer from St. John's Brewery

 
French meat pie and peach preserve tarts


Primo hurt his toe

 
Southern Michigan wine tour via bicycle





 
Rained on our beach day

 
 
Describes my mother

 
Melty wax

 
Corn dog 




 
napping with Primo
 
Abby
 
 

 
Flowers and candy from Larry on opening night

 
 
Favorite kitty on the Avenue--at Arts a Poppin' on Mass Ave
 
 
45 degrees from Ordinary at Art Bank
 


I won a dance called The Cake Walk at a show called Harlem Nights Cabaret at IndyFringe
 
 
Biker ran over this snake on the Monon, but I rescued snake, who thanked me by lunging at me.

 
This is Niles, who was in our play "Something Wicked This Way Comes."

 
Cast of Something Wicked this Way Comes, out on the Avenue


 
 
Grand Mere
 
Couple reading at sundown
 
Larry and me
 
 
Here lies my dream house 

 
Fresh tomatoes



Warren Dunes











 
 
Froggies 

 
Love grows
 
Sun-Flower, Lunch hour
 
Dottie and David's wedding


bugs on my tent at Clifty Falls

 
 
Larry got me my favorite beer and flowers when I got my new job!

 
Jerry and me getting ready for a long run on a summer night
 















 
 
Dottie and David!
One of the best nights of the year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment