Monday, December 19, 2016

Photo 365 Fall 2016


We covered a Fever game for our blog




I covered 


I went to see poet Yusef Komunyakka at Butler Visiting Writers Series 


A travel kit and itinerary from Viking. Getting excited!


We camped at Clifty Falls. Peaceful and fun.












Eagle creek at dusk


The area I call "The heather" at Larry's. 



"The heather" on foggy autumn morning




























Met up with Jonah and Ella, Larry's grandkids, at Mother Bear's Pizza in Bloomington


Wonderful kids.



Picked the last of my flowers to make a little arrangment.


Abby refused to eat one week. And decided no place was off limits.








We ran Wine at the Line, 5 miler at Mallow Run. We both set Personal Bests!
Then helped Christian and Chester round up some cattle.
Really.





My honey locust turns...honey




Holliday Park




Eagle Creek














Reading up for our trip




Went to a 50s dance with my mom and dad. Lots of fun.





Larry's birthday. He asked for chocolate cake and some old Stones albums.



I made a chocolate pie for Thanksgiving, and it was hilarious. Funny Pie!


My tree and my tree friends



Went to Stutz Holiday art fair with Michele and Eric







My friend wrote a book. This was her reading at Books and Brews.


Playing Cards Against Humanity at Michele's. 


Larry finally scores!



No comments:

Post a Comment