Monday, December 5, 2016

Photo 365 Summer 2016


The part of Shades State Park that is "off limits." haha!




Larry brings me roses from his rose garden every Friday!


Barbecue and dance party at neighbor Kenny's!



My hydrangeas came out pink.


Stargazer lillies


Sombrero flowers



4th of July at Silver Beach pizza




Taking my dad's boat out of the marina





Beautiful Grand Mere




My dad: "Cappy"


Porch party at Michele's


Grand Mere all to myself!


Handsome Lare on St. Joe River, driving our boat back to the marina from a party on Mark's yacht.





Michele's house is the party house


Summer evenings at Eagle Creek



Labor Day at Grand Mere


Hiking at Mounds on my birthday. 


I make delicious, healthy food then think it must want its photo taken.


Another walk on the beach

Party on Mark's boat



Baby eggplant!


Gerba daisies!



We spent a Saturday in a sunflower maze


Sunset Eagle Creek, again




My lovely lillies



Dad's marina












I had my house painted and new windows put in.
I think my house looks great!
I am proud of it!



I managed to burn boiled eggs. An entire pot of boiled eggs.




Studying up on common Italian phrases. 
"You're breaking my balls."





Ben Watts concert at Luna Records


Larry booking a trip to the Med!











My herb garden









Sunset on St. Joseph River




One of my fave places: my mom and dad's back terrace



Celebrated Earl's 50th!














Spruced up my house and my yard!



Hummingbird haven!




This is Larry. He lives around the way. He waits for me outside my door to go on walks with me. I love two Larrys!






My sunflowers captivated me






Celebrated a milestone with Larry. Went to Milwaukee to catch a baseball game, commemorating his final ball park! Thirty years and 43 parks!

We had a ball! Milwaukee is a fun town!!!



I liked the description of the beer. Wish I could be described that way.


Museum of Art, Milwaukee
Looks like a sailboat
The building is art!


"foggy morning creeping in slowly on cat's paws"



Foggy Lake Michigan




Miller Coors plant















yes, I spent a lot of evenings at Eagle Creek


Big friggen wasp nest. Almost walked right into it.


Gwen Stefani concert with Jodee. Free tickets. Why else?





















Larry made me a nice dinner. Tuna on basmati rice and a big salad.


I picked this stuff.


Then I cooked





I saw Ricki Lee Jones with Brian and Deb!


A pianist at a show at IndyFringe


This is Kountry Kitchen Soul Food restaurant
Chicken and waffles, holy moly



Mystery Ho-Ho gram on my front stoop


My kitty is a happy kitty


Wherever I go, there she goes, too.


I made a cake, and Larry and I made a nice dinner for my mom and dad's anniversary!



Running on the beach and climbing dunes!









Sunset on Lake Michigan
Overlook Point Park



Walking the pier at twilight.
Sunset with cresecent moon
moody blue waters



Larry at a Fever game. He is handsome.



Boys from around the way: Jordan and Corey.



Hiking in Shades. Cool ravines on a hot day.


No comments:

Post a Comment