Thursday, January 2, 2020

Thank you 2019! Summer


Summer 2019: hikes at Eagle Creek, a few weekends at my parents' lake house, all my pretty flowers!



Tree face at lake house

Abby at her vacation home, the lake house


Sunday sailing school on Indian Lake



Summer evening hikes at my second back yard, Eagle Creek


Sunrise Indian Lake

My suburban prairie


Sunflowers that grew themselves!

Dahlias. Will buy these again!





Using the ramps harvested in Sleeping Bear to make a super duper yummy Lemon Parm chicken linguine with ramps!



Cosmos. Will buy again!


Zinnia

4 oclocks!
















Tea roses from Larry

Storm rolling in




















My mom and dad at the lake house



4th of July World Championship Cherry Spitting Contest at Tree-Mendous, down the road from the Lake House!



World Champion, Pellet Gun Krause



Cherry cider, cherry pie squares, cherry boats









Abby loves the lake house






Eagle Creek











My Aunt Jayne at the Lake House

A whacky frog, which I claimed the mascot and sentry of the Lake House










Lucinda Williams Car Wheels on a Gravel Road 20th anniversary concert at Buskirk-Chumley in Bloomington. Fun night with Lare, Brian, Deb, Sophia, Isabelle, Jak, and Ms. Jak





My swallow tail caterpillars--three of them on one parsley plant!



A bewitching night. All windows open, moonlight pouring in. 



the Pier in St. Joe







Caught a sun down at Silver Beach Pizza, our favorite pizza joint!





























No comments:

Post a Comment