Thursday, December 31, 2015

Last Page of 2015

I'm on page 365 of 2015!

I like taking time at the end of every year to think about the gifts and lessons offered to me the previous 365 days. I've had a lot of gifts and some hard-earned lessons, which doesn't mean I got beat up in the process...it just means that I worked really hard for what I achieved this year.

What I achieved is not exactly tangible. I can't sign my name to it or hang it up or wrap it up or take a picture of it. I'm not even sure I can blog about it. But the people who are closest to me can see my achievement, and I can see it.

I spent every-other Friday afternoon working on this and most days in between, and I'll be working on it forever. Already the fruits of my labor are sweeter than I could have imagined. This is a sampling of what life should have tasted like all along--full of flavor.



No comments:

Post a Comment